Indian refiner IOC helped mop up Some June loading Nigerian loading cargoes on Friday and there was still no sign of Nigerian official selling prices or Angolan term allocations.
* India’s IOC awarded its tender for July loading cargoes to Chevron, Equinor and Shell, traders said. Chevron won with a cargo of Ghanaian TEN Blend, Shell with cargoes of Nigerian Bonga and Brass River and Equinor with a cargo of Nigerian Agbami.
* Eni sold a cargo of Ghanaian Sankofa to Shell, two traders said.
* BP was offering a cargo of July loading Girassol at dated Brent plus $3.50 and a cargo of Saturno at dated Brent plus $1.00 a barrel.
* Several cargoes of June loading Nigerian crude were on offer. BP was showing Escravos at dated Brent plus $2.50 and Forcados at dated Brent plus $2.85.
* Eni offered a June loading cargo of Saxi at dated Brent plus $1.90 and Brass River at dated Brent plus $1.50 a barrel.